Why daycare at Positive Approach
- LIVE webcams from your phone, iPad, or computer. Watch us play, exercise, laugh and love “our” dogs!
- We’re experienced and award-winning (over 20 years in dog daycare).
- We require all dogs to have up-to-date vaccinations and negative fecal tests.
- Our daycare team receives regular dog training updates from our certified dog trainers.
- Our lead daycare staff members have been trained in dog first-aid.
- Daycare staff are on the floor with “our” dogs at all times.
- Our staff members engage with your dog. We have daily planned activities, play, and attention exercises.
- Our rubber flooring is easier on your dog’s joints.
- We have both indoor and outdoor play areas.
- All dogs must pass a temperament “meet-n-greet” test performed by a trainer to be in our daycare.
Rates (Drop-off by 10:00am)
- Single Day $36
- Puppy Monday $22.80
- Two Dog Rate $29 each
Multiple visit cards (must be used in 30 days):
- 5-day card ($153) [$30.60/day]
- 8-day ($240) [$30/day]
- 12-day ($354) [$29.50/day]
- 22-day ($583) [$26.50/day]
Can be used Monday-Sunday
Weekend (Saturday - Sunday)
- Single day $28 (Weekday card holder single day is $25.50)
- Multiple visits (within 30 days): 3-day ($76.50) [$25.50/day]
- “Office” dog – add $10 to daily rate
Book a meet & greet time
Be sure that you have completed the Daycare/Boarding application first below!
Next select a timeframe from below and you will have a chance to click on a specific day and time. IF you see the message “Out of stock”, please click on A DIFFERENT day & time combination.
6:30am – 7:30pm 7 days a week, 365 days a year! Dogs must arrive no later than 10:00 AM.
We clean constantly throughout the day, and nightly with state of the art industrial strength cleaning equipment.
Most people bring their dogs from one to five times per week to provide their dog with maximum socialization and exercise benefits.
Grooming during Daycare
Dogs can get a bath or hair cut the same day as they come to daycare. Advance reservations are suggested.
Collars and Leashes
We recommend quick-release cloth collars and dogs should be on leash when entering the building. No choke, pinch, beaded or studded collars are allowed in the daycare area.
Do you mix all of the dogs together?
We have three indoor daycare areas and two outside sections. Dogs are divided by temperament per our trainer’s direction. Everything we do at Positive Approach is intentional and based on our knowledge and expertise about dogs with our years of experience.
Is there an age requirement or limit?
No. We have young puppies, elderly dogs and everything in between.
Are there any breeds you won’t accept?
Do I get a discount for bringing more than one dog?
Do I get a discount for bringing my dog to daycare regularly?
Can dogs be intact?
All dogs must be spayed/neutered by 10 mos. of age at the latest. If we see signs that a dog is sexually maturing at an earlier age, the dog cannot return to daycare until they have been spayed/neutered. Female dogs in “heat” may not be in the building, ever.